(still loving the numerical alliteracy)
1) I have type one diabetes (and Osgood-Schlatter disease).
2) I’ve only ever worn jeans twice.
3) Is my favourite number because it was my shirt number for the most successful football team I played for as a kid; I scored six goals in ten games that season.
4) Is the number of days visible on one page of my diabetes record book. This makes seeing trends over the course of a week rather difficult.
5) My favourite type of football to play is five-a-side.
6) I’ve been addicted to YouTube for about six years.
7) Is the number of facts that is I consider ‘enough’ for a fact blog.
8) I got eight A*s at GCSE.
9) Is the number of cousins I have!
10) I was ten years old when I received my favourite birthday card. I’ve lost it now, but I remember it surprisingly well.
11) Was the year of my first, and so far only, gig: Rise Against at the Brixton Academy on November 9th; I still carry around the ticket in my wallet. Now that was a bloody awesome night.
12) Was the year of my excellent work experience at the BBC in Salford. I stayed in a hostel by myself for a few days while I was up there, and I’ve got a leftover breakfast token to show for it.
13) I’ve tried to write a short story thirteen times. It’s been the same damn story too.
14) Is the value of my first name on a Scrabble board.
15) Would be the value of my first name on a Scrabble board if my parents thought ‘James’ was spelt with a ‘V’ instead of an ‘M’.
16) I’ve asked for sixteen albums this Christmas, which I will purchase on Christmas morning on iTunes with actual money. Because I’m a lawful bastard.
17) Is the number of consecutive years me and my family have spent a week in Bexhill, on the south coast. It’s a tradition that dates back to my Granddad’s evacuation there during the War. (history, yo.)
18) Is the number of thousands of times I’ve googled ‘sloths’ and spent literally hours laughing at the image results.
19) When I’m nineteen years old, I’ll be doing an English degree. Holy balls.
20) Is perhaps the number I most associate with the concept of ’roundness’, moreso than zero.
21) Has become a cursed number to wear in my York City team on Football Manager 2013.
22) I’ve come up with 22 meme-based responses to my possible A-level results, the most appropriate of which I will share on Facebook on Results Day, to a reception of universal LOLs and likings. Or maybe just a single comment from my sister, either will do.