(oh my God, the title rhymes)
1) I have had ten Singaporean dollars in my wallet for the last five and a half years (about £4.80).
2) My blog’s theme fits really well onto a tablet. Just saying.
3) I don’t know the difference between Mill Hill and Muswell Hill (why are there Powerleagues at both?).
4) I still don’t have a favourite character from Battlestar Galactica, and I’ve only got half a season left of the show to watch.
5) It took me three years of listening to Rise Against to finally buy one of their t-shirts.
6) I enjoy running; not the payoffs in terms of weight loss or longer life expectancy, but the actual process of running.
7) I have a pinecone on a stick on my desk. Your argument is invalid.
8) I don’t own a pair of sunglasses.
9) Back in 2010, when everyone and their mother was making Abridged Series, I wanted to abridge Rave Master. I didn’t do it.
10) I’ve only ever been abroad to Holland, France and Australia, and Belgium, but only on the way to Holland.
11) I’m afraid I’m secretly racist because all of the rappers I like are white.
12) I got a book of Oscar Wilde quotes for Christmas. Your arguments are, again, invalid.
13) I wish I spoke better French than I do.
14) I’ve never broken a bone in my body, despite having awful eyesight, Diabetes and Osgood-Schlatter syndrome.
15) When I was eleven I wanted to be a brain surgeon. No idea why.
16) I have a cube-shaped mug, painted to resemble the body of a pug, with the face on one side, the butt on the opposite side, and the legs on the other sides. I call it the PugMug.
17) I hated Game of Thrones because of a gender divide, which I deem unnecessary after watching Battlestar.
18) When I was a kid, I broke an empty milk bottle in the garden by kicking a football at it. A week later, I ran through the garden bare-footed and got a piece of the bottle lodged in my foot for a day. Sucks to be me.
19) I can’t live without coasters.
20) Whenever I actively choose not to play Football Manager I get worried.
21) About 80% of my time in bed is spent thinking, in disturbing detail, of what would happen if I were to meet any number of YouTubers, actors, writers or musicians I like.
22) Every time I suggest blogging to a friend, I worry that I’m doing it because I subconsciously want more followers.
23) I’ve never used Twitter.
24) I really like even numbers with two digits.
25) Americans saying someone ‘made the goal’ in reference to ‘scoring a goal’ in soccer really annoys me; I know it’s derived from ‘making a field goal’ in the NFL, but they’re different sports!
26) I know some gay people, and they’ve not tried to destroy our society. Surprising, that.
27) I don’t immediately dislike right-wing extremists, as this stance does not necessarily lead to ignorance; anyone with an opinion who wants to share and discuss it is more than welcome to talk to me.
28) I immediately dislike about half of everything I say, in real life or on the Internet, but don’t take it back because I’m interested in how people react to hearing unexpected or even offensive things. I do edit my posts, but I change little as i am interested in peoples’ reactions to them. Does this make me a harsh person?
29) Watermelon-flavoured gum tastes awful but I can’t stop eating it.
30) Installing OS Mavericks was a good use of a school day.
31) I can only remember missing two days of school for illness in the last two years. And one of them was only a half-day.
32) I’m totally over and understanding of the fact that I have around 70 followers and ten views a day.
33) I think quite poorly of this blog as a bank of intelligent ideas and eloquent points, but very highly of it as a constructive and enjoyable pastime.