(I don’t really do ‘lovely’. ‘Spiky’ is more my thing)
This fine personage has nominated me for an award I didn’t even know existed – a measure of my inattentiveness towards my fellow bloggers of late – so let’s get to answering the questions and jumping through the hoops, so we can all put off writing real content for another day by slipping into the false security of a cut-and-paste post structure that exists entirely to satisfy our own egos.
Thank the person who nominated you
Thanks for the support, asshole.
Add the award logo
I’m gonna follow Odd’s lead here and say nah.
List seven facts about yourself
- I prefer soya milk to almond milk
- I’ve never broken a bone in my body
- I’m starting to reject the idea of gender identity being one of two fixed binaries
- I pee sitting down (not necessarily related to the previous point)
- I’ve not read anyone else’s blog posts in about three weeks
- I accidentally posted regular updates of me making a lasagne from scratch on my Facebook feed the other day. I tried to keep it all on Twitter, but I made a terrible mistake.
- There aren’t seven facts.
- That last fact is now true.
- The following fact is not.
- There are eleven facts.
- The ninth fact is now untrue.